GRIEVANCE POLICY AND PROCEDURES
If any resident has any grievance with other house members or Resident Peer Leaders it can be submitted via email or written letter addressed to Operations Director Raymond Negron , email 82Raymond.Negron82@gmail.com or phone number (603)851-7907 If an individual has a grievance or compliant with the home or leadership they cannot resolve within the home or are uncomfortable addressing in the home they can contact the NHCORR office. t: (603) 715-1514 e: firstname.lastname@example.org website NHCORR.org
WE ENCOURAGE RESIDENTS TO FIRST SEEK RESOLUTION OF ANY
DISPUTES WITHIN THE HOME – either with a Residential Peer Leader, Operations Director. Contact info is provided above.
1) IF YOUR DISPUTE IS WITH ANOTHER RESIDENT: Make a written
complaint to the Resident Peer Leader, or Operations Director.
2) IF YOUR DISPUTE IS WITH A RESIDENT PEER LEADER: Make a written
complaint to the home’s Operations Director.
3) IF YOUR DISPUTE IS WITH THE OPERATIONS DIRECTOR, OR IF YOU FEEL YOUR PRIOR COMPLAINT HAS BEEN IGNORED AT THE RESIDENCE
LEVEL, YOU MAY FILE A COMPLAINT WITH:
• NHCORR if the home is NHCORR certified; go to www.nhcorr.org for the
• New Hampshire Department of Health and Human Services if the home is
listed on the New Hampshire Recovery Housing Registry; go to